Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New website about hunting in Iceland

























This is a new website for hunting in Iceland. If you are intrested to visit Iceland for bird hunting or reindeer, please contact me and I will plan your trip with grate success. I have been hunting for 28 years and if you are intrested in goose hunting, I can provide you with one of the best fields and grate hunting. Ptarmigan is also avalible, ducks and sea birds. For those who like to hunt reindeer in Iceland, I can apply for a license with mixed goose hunting in the same trip.

Kind regards

Robert Schmidt
Iceland
Tel: 00354-8404022
E-mail: icelandichunting@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Schmidt posing, alone, with 50+ dead water fowl and then scrolling down the page, another 5 people with 100+ dead water fowl - seems like a bit of overkill (no pun intended) on all fronts.

    ReplyDelete